The biggest challenge may be using Microsoft Word and pasting it into blogger. I know that resolutions rarely succeed, but this one may be a test of my commitment to writing. I’ve said recently that I believe in it, and this is a good opportunity to see if I’m telling the truth.
My dad said that writing a book is easy: it’s 200 words a day. If I’m ever going to write a book, I will need to write consistently.
Actually, I don’t believe that. The point of 200 words/day is to write when one is out doing other things during the day, and I’m considering being serious about writing one day.
I noticed in my most recent paper that the writing isn’t the hard part – it’s coming up with a solid concept. Perhaps this concept is flawed from the start, in that it’s really just a dump of ideas without any forethought. I will use it as something different, then – I will use it as a collection of un-polished ideas that are going through a mill and yet deserve to be shared with anyone interested in reading. The posts will not be about what I did today – they may reference events, but only briefly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment