1. If you have a piece of land that brings you your livelihood, you’ll care for it and be attached to it. Will you love it? Is all the sadness and pain we feel when we lose someone all immoral and testament to our inability to really love?
2. Americans aren’t afraid to speak their minds powerfully, even without giving their opinions a great deal of thought. Isn’t this confidence?
3. Why not be confident in silence and patient observation?
4. Aren’t the riots what we need for us to wake up?
------
1. If you didn’t need your land to survive, would you care about it? When a friend passes, are you sad about losing your friend’s love or losing the ability to love your friend?
2. What happens when an opinion is challenged – can it stand up to scrutiny, or is the alternative put down and made fun of?
3. Do I want to be silent, or do I actually have something I’m scared of saying or doing?
4. Haven’t we learned enough what happens when politics comes down to desperation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment